Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NOT easy!

Monday started my first offical full week of home schooling. We worked on math (lots of math, she really enjoys it now that shes not constantly being put down about it), reading, social studies, and language arts. She did really well. Today, Tuesday, we skipped school work because we went to Disneyland. I'm still very confused about HOW MUCH work we are supposed to be doing a day. It seems as though we are doing a lot at one time, and I feel like we are doing too much??? then again if it is "too much" then thats good, she'll advance sooner. At this point I'm just using this time to get the hang of the whole thing, and if when summer school rolls around we need to make up some stuff then we can! I love having such flexibility!

1 comment:

  1. I love the flexibility it gives, plus you can turn almost any outing into a learning experience of some kind!

    ReplyDelete