Sunday, April 10, 2011

I getting nervous

I'm excited to go to our first meeting with the teacher since we started. We go on tuesday. she advised me to try to keep organized using manilla folders, one per subject. that way I dont come in with a whole mess of papers in no order or whatever. I have everything neatly organized in her homeshool drawers by subject. I'm still concerned we are doing too much, so we didnt do anything on friday or saturday (mostly because we were busy friday, and I just didnt feel like it on sat) but we did do some language arts today. and I'm gonna try to do a little bit of a lot tomorrow, I plan on a little science, a little language arts, and some social studies, maybe some math (she loves the math).

today was a very hard day. its really hard knowing I'm never going to get time away. I looked forward to mondays, mondays were my FAVORITE day. everyone went to work, Gracie went to school.... now I have both kids at home. and sure my life isnt as bad as I make it out to be somtimes, but when these girls get together its litterally one thing after another. "Gracie dont step on that" then what does Mackenzie do? yeah you guessed it, she steps on the thing I just told Gracie not to. time after time after time after time after time gets old really fast, and I blow up. this is defiantly a learning process for not only Graceen but for me to. I have to learn how to manage my time, my temper, and keep organized as well as do my house hold chores and keep up with crocheting/knitting and other stuff to make money.

 I have taken on a rather large job. I'm so very very excited about it, its so fun, and I think its goign to be very rewarding. though it is very time consuming. luckily its somthing that can easily be done while the girls are watching tv, or after they've gone to bed. I think I've worked out a system where I can crochet/knit durring the day while they are awake, and do this new thing at night after they've gone to bed.
for those that are interested I have sorta been contracted by Slipped Stitch Studios doing pattern magnets for her. shes a wonderfully talented mama. I am currently working on her order for Lion Brand Yarn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment