Wednesday, April 13, 2011

definatly feeling more at ease

So yesterday was a whirlwind! it was crazy tornado fast all day long! woke up, got dressed, dropped off mother in law so we could use her car, stopped over at a friend's house to pick up more supplies for a project I'm working on for her. Then got some breakfast, then went to the CHEP office for our meeting with the teacher, then we stopped in to look at the puppies at a pet store (to kill time) then lunch, then went to Dollar tree, then back to the CHEP office for Gracie's art class, then home for all of 2 hours before we had to leave to go get my mother in law. Gracie was feeling really sick, so we just stopped and grabbed some fast food and went home. she spent so much time out I think it was just way too much going on, because after a bowl of cereal she was fine.

so back to our meeting at CHEP. it was great. she assured me that she fully believes (as do I) that this was the right move for Gracie, because shes thriving! in every way that her old teacher was telling me she was failing, shes now doing really well. she has the capability of thinking through things all on her own. somtimes she just needs a little patience and support, which she did NOT get at public school.

now I need prayer. the girls separate, are very very easy..... together they are hellions! these last few days have been a complete struggle. I need patience. and I hate asking for that because God just gives me more trials. I need to learn how to manage 2 girls at home all day long as well as keep my cool when I have a day like today

No comments:

Post a Comment